Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Monday, September 5, 2011

It's always a good time to dream a new dream.

Dad and I went to the Labor Day BBQ at the club house this afternoon.

Today, September 5, 2011, is the one-year anniversary of Auntie Dorothy's passing.  Time passes.  I was telling dad how really well I feel that the two of us have done without Auntie Dorothy.  She was such a major part of our life.  We love her and miss her so much.  So many things I want to say, but I will just say how loved I felt when I was with her.  And her ability to make everyone around her feel so loved.  That is a gift.  We are so blessed to have had her in our lives.  All our love, Auntie.

Such a beautiful evening.  I listened to the 90-minute BBC interview on my computer tonight hosted by lyricist Don Black with Barbra Streisand from her home in Malibu.  I am so happy and contented now.

No comments: