Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Friday, January 28, 2011

FREE Chiropractic Adjustment Today

My favorite chiropractor, Dr. Hightower called me and said he will give me a FREE adjustment to celebrate my birthday.  Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa  He really did save my life.  I spent nearly two years in a dark, quiet bedroom - no TV or radio - I was so sick.  My beautiful mom paid for approximately 3 visits a week for about two more years and then I literally was rear-ended two times - which I loved - because the insurance company then paid for my adjustments.  Now, I am so much healthier.  Now, I don't go for adjustments because I am much healthier and that's good because they now cost $60 per adjustment - ouch!  Gotta be in a lot of pain.  Although, it is worth every penny when you are in pain.






Above are my amazing chiropractor Dr. Hightower, his wonderful wife Carol, and the front of his office.  This morning he gave me the best birthday gift - a FREE adjustment.  Wow!  Do I feel Good!



No comments: