Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Comcast Internet Includes Lifetime Norton Virus Protection

Remember all that computer virus attack I had recently - and all the MONEY I spent - including money to the no-name virus and also to McAfee to first get rid of the virus, and then again to McAfee for my annual renewal.  Comcast says I have FREE Lifetime Norton coverage with them!  I don't know why I never knew this before, but I have decided that I am happy about it.  Now, hopefully I will have someone on my side to help me with the virus's.  (I hope).  hmmm

McAfee has graciously refunded my $89.99 renewal fee and I have now downloaded the
Norton Security Anti-Virus program through Comcast for FREE!

Norton Security has a 24/7 Technical Help Number at:  1-877-314-3516.
Please write this down now if you have Norton in case you get struck by a mean nasty virus.

No comments: