Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13, 2011



Everything went well at dad's doctor's visit today.  Got all of his prescriptions including the one for physical therapy.  Funny thing, is both at his doctor's office and also the physical therapy - the phones are down today.

Home Town Buffet

Surprise.  Surprise.  Bill came to lunch with the family at Home Town Buffet with all of us in Union City.  Lots of fun.  Everyone is already tired of me taking pictures of them.  This could be a problem for me, since I hang out with the same small group all the time.  Guess, I will have to enjoy the warmer weather and start exploring the city a bit more because I want to include pictures with my blog.  Personally, I would be very contented to just continue taking pictures of the family because I think they are very cute.

No comments: