Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

You are someone's inspiration.

Auntie Isabel is getting her hair done by Yumi in Hayward this morning and Uncle Joe has a doctor's appointment at 3:30pm.  So, dad and I are meeting them for breakfast at CoCo's Restaurant on Hesperian.

Had a great time at breakfast this morning.  Auntie Isabel called tonight.  All is good with Uncle Joe.  Doctor gave him a B12 shot, told him to drink ensure and he has gained two pounds - which is great.  We returned the clothes rod to HSN.  Not quite what dad is looking for.  Just enjoying and appreciating today.  Unfortunately, my stupid right ear piercing is getting infect AGAIN!  I have fought this ear piercing for 40 years.   I really just want it to be happy.  This is so crazy.  So, right now, I am back to soaking the ear lobe in warm sea salt water and then applying Neosporin antibiotic ointment.  Please be happy ear and let me wear earrings again.

No comments: