Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Life brings us reasons too smile every day.


Brendon & Tacy

My adorable 24-year-old, great-nephew, Brendon McCoy married Tacy McPherson today in Lubbock, Texas.  Congratulations Brendon and Tacy!


This morning dad and I went to J.C. Penney's and bought him new bathroom rugs.  The old runs were starting to slip.  Too dangerous.  I gave him the new ErgoSeet that I bought from QVC to use in his car.  He seems pretty happy with it.  I think he is going to keep it. 

After I brought him back home and got the rugs down, I drove myself to See's Candy.  Bought some peanut brittle and nuts and chews.  Then back to Southland and bought myself new bathroom rugs from Sears.  Then over to the post office to pick my mail.  And finally to library to pick up books I had ordered.

Came home.  We watched several shows of Huell Howser and Judge Judy.  I went next door and looked at Bill and Carol's new furniture.  Then Bev Morgan and her dog cookie stopped by for a few minutes.  Kenny and Lisa called to say Hi!  Very fun!  Then we had cream of chicken soup for dinner.  Now I'll kick back and catch up on my computer blogs and mail and watch a little TV in my room and relax.  Beautiful day.

No comments: