Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Monday, February 27, 2012

QVC ergoSEET PORTABLE THERAPEUTIC SEAT CUSHION

Just wanted to make sure I could find the name of this seat cushion if I ever need to order another one again.  Looks like it's going to be a quiet day today.

Turned out to be a good day.  Bill called and he and dad went out for lunch and a quick drive.  I hopped in my car and drove over the Dumbarton bridge to Redwood City and saw Sunday's Oscar Winning Movie, "The Artist".  It's a silent movie.  Went to the post office and the library.  Tonight, I put together the clothes extender that we will try for dad.  He has been saying that between shrinking - down from 5' 11" to currently 5' 3" - and also with his bad shoulder, he just can't raise his arm anymore - I'm hoping to help him hang his clothes with this.  We'll see.  Also, I am charging my new NoNo Hair Remover.  Hope this one works.  Also, put up my new shower head.  It has a filter to remove the chlorine.  Hoping it will be a great relief for my dry, sensitive skin.  :-)
I am feeling pretty productive. 

No comments: