Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

You don't have to be perfect to be awesome!




Today is Skipper's 62nd birthday.  Tomorrow is Cheri's 62nd birthday.

Yesterday, dad went to exercise and out for hot dogs and ride with Bill.  I took Luigi to PetSmart and had him groomed by Ethan.  He looks really cute.  I went to the movies and saw "Lorax" - an animated film.

This morning the cleaning ladies are coming.  Then dad and I are going to Pleasanton to Uncle Joe's and Auntie Isabels.  They got a new telephone with a new answering machine and I believe we are going to help them put in their telephone numbers.

Lots of fun.  Got the new telephone all set up with date and time, outgoing message and some numbers entered in.  Then we all went out for lunch to The Habit Burger Grill.

No comments: