Welcome to Hayward

Kicking around town can be lots of fun. Come join me.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Family Christmas Dinner

I'm so proud of myself.  I learned how to rotate this picture.  Dad is so photogenic.  He always takes a great picture.  Uncle Joe had a cyst drained yesterday from the back of his head, and fortunately we were able to encourage him to come to the dinner.  As you can see, he was getting pretty tired though.  We really had a great evening.

Right now I am really working on learning more about Facebook.  So, I have been adding friends and posting pictures, and adding my profile. 

Today dad and I went to the movies and saw "How Do You Know" - I thought it was going to be a comedy, but we did see some good Trailers for upcoming movies.  Coming up next week are True Grit and The Little Fockers.   Gotta love it.

No comments: